Sims Mega Marketplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody Can Be a Hero ... or Something Along Those Lines

Go down

Anybody Can Be a Hero ... or Something Along Those Lines Empty Anybody Can Be a Hero ... or Something Along Those Lines

Post  Silverio1975Owner Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Perhaps I'm speaking for myself only, but I cannot imagine a child who doesn't want to be a hero when they grow up. We often start at the comic level of capes and super powers, but it isn't long before we see the common everyday heroes around us - firefighters, emergency doctors, or detectives.

When brainstorming for The Sims 3 Ambitions we had plenty of ideas, but our hearts and minds kept coming back to that fantasy of heroism.

Firefighting was the first career we settled on for The Sims 3 Ambitions. It was such a huge challenge and natural fit for our neighborhoods that there was little discussion on the "why," though this didn't solve the issues of the "how." Fires have always been more of a nuisance in our games, so it was clear from the start that we wanted them to be big, dangerous, frantic - and fun!

Firefighting is a profession of careful preparation, leading to smart, tactical snap decisions at the scene of the emergency. Firefighters can prepare at the fire station by maintaining their equipment, like the new fire engine vehicle. Athleticism will also greatly aid your firefighters fit firefighter can do some damage when fighting a blaze! Finally, handiness goes a long way towards gaining the upper hand in a fire. Handy Sims can upgrade the fire engine, fire alarms at the station, and even their personal fire extinguisher.

Read More Herehttp://www.thesims3.com/ambitionsblog2
Silverio1975Owner
Silverio1975Owner
ADMIN

https://simsmegamarketplace.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum