Sims Mega Marketplace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Q&A Twitter Talk With Grant Rodiek Here!

Go down

Full Q&A Twitter Talk With Grant Rodiek Here! Empty Full Q&A Twitter Talk With Grant Rodiek Here!

Post  Silverio1975Owner Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:03 pm

I know some people have already been doing this, but for those who want things all in one place, here was the whole thing. (I didn't post a few that were just repeated questions or completely unrelated to Late Night. Even so, it's only missing about 5 questions, and I promise, if they were relevant to Late Night and not repeats, i would have put them.)

Q- Are you including elevators in Late Night?
A- How else would you get to the top floor? Certainly not stairs!

Q- Unknown. Tweets from user were blocked
A- One of my favorite new romantic options is to make a move. There are some very sexy new dance animations too...

Q- Will there be separate skills for each instrument?
A- Guitar/Drums/Bass/Piano all have skills, opportunities, wishes, you name it.

Q- Grant! What new careers and interactions- if any- can we look forward to?
A- There‘s a new Film Career that has two branches: Director and Actor. There are some cool things you can do out in the town too!

Q- Hey Grant, do you think you're as addicted to Sims as some of its players? If so, why are YOU addicted?
A- I really love the game. I'm addicted b/c of the humor. I laugh a lot when playing The Sims.

Q- Hello will Vampires be able to have, Vampire children?
A- How could we have vampires without vampire children! Of course they can reproduce and make vampiric offspring.

Q- tall buildings that appear in the trailer are decorative?
A- The tall buildings can actually be lived in. If you make enough Simoleons you can even buy one of the luxury high rises.

Q- the new neighborhood a neighborhood like Riverview,Twinbork and Sunset Valley or like a neighborhood where you move?
A- It’s like Twinbrook, Riverview, or Sunset Valley. You can import your sims using Edit Town if you want to keep the same family.

If you want to follow more of the question and answers then go here to read more
Code:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/241085.page
Silverio1975Owner
Silverio1975Owner
ADMIN

https://simsmegamarketplace.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum